Template Customization Help Center
1. Getting started with a flash template
2. How to insert text in a flash movie
3. How to exchange images in flash
4. How to insert a new image in flash
5. How to create a new link in flash
6. How to make flash header links link to html pages
7. How to create a mail link in flash
8. How to insert background music in flash
9. How to insert a sound effect in flash
10. How to create a scrollbar in flash
11. Flash/php contact form installation
How to start customizing a flash template.
After your order of the flash template is processed you will receive an email with the download link leading to a zip archive with the flash template source files.
The first thing you have to do is to unzip the downloaded file with the help of unzipping software like WinZip. This Zip File Utility can be downloaded here http://www.winzip.com/
Then you should install the fonts which can be found in the "fonts" folder. You have to copy all those files and paste them to "c:/windows/fonts" sysytem folder. This will add the fonts used in the template that you might be missing.
After you are done with the fonts, you can open "*.fla" file using Macromedia Flash MX or higher in the "FLA" folder. To begin the customization of the elements, please open Flash Library using CTRL+L combination or Windows => Library menu.
Flash library contains graphics, movie clips, music loops and wording used in your flash template. To modify the template, you should replace/edit symbols with your own ones.
To change wording you have to edit symbol which contains the text and replace it with your own. Sometimes all text content may be stored in the external text files, usually it is dynamic flash templates.
To chnage an image or sound loop, first import it into the library and then replace it with the corresponding symbol.
Back to Top
Animal & pets
Books & literature
Business & finance
Cars & Vehicles
Dating & Relations
Fashion & beauty
Flip book & Notebook
Food & drinks
Health & medicine
Industry & Construction
Interior design & Furniture
Law & legal
Marina & Water
Science & Technology